Car Eats Car 2 is a racing game developed by Dima Nahorny, Yuriy SemenJuk and produced by AZ, Olexandr Bodov.
The game has 20 levels and your objective in this game is to overcome the obstacles in each level and safely reach the end. You’ll have a health bar and every time you fall or get hit, you’ll lose health, and when you run out of health that will of course mean that you lost the level. Besides carefully maneuvering your car across treacherous terrain, you’ll also have to face off against other opponent cars so try to either destroy them or dodge them because they can take away your health.
A good thing about this game is that your car has multiple skills such as Turbo which can make you drive faster, Bombs which you can drop onto your enemies...
There are active items scattered throughout the levels as well as red rubies, golden cogwheels... each with a different function:
- Active items: each type has a different use such as healing you, filling up your Turbo gauge, dropping bombs, slowing down enemies, causing earthquakes, summoning thunder clouds to hit the enemies...
- Red rubies and golden cogwheels: use for upgrades.
Car Eats Car 2’s upgrade system in incredibly unique with many things that you can upgrade like:
- Increasing your car’s health.
- Increasing the Turbo gauge so you can use it for longer.
- Upgrade the wheels and the engine to make your car more powerful.
- There are 5 types of bombs that you can upgrade, each with a different shape and damage output.
- There are 5 types of gadgets that you can upgrade to help you along the way.
- Especially, when you reach level 17, you’ll receive the Golden Blaster.
The game has 50 achievements for you to get.
There are other games in the series such as Awesome Cars, Car Eats Car 3 or you can also play similar games like Rival Rush, Raccoon Racing...